Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Beginning

Welcome!  Well I have to admit that even in the midst of our blog crazy generation I thought I'd be the last person on earth to host one. But, last year I was supposed to create a little booklet with an introduction to vegetarianism, nutrition info, and simple, fantastic recipes, and I got as far as about a 2 dozen little notes strewn among other papers, and in purses and pockets. And then the other day I realized, it's time to jump in. A blog is always finished and ready for others, yet never complete. It's so easily accessible, and so much more interactive. So, here we are, in the beginning...

Cinnamon and Nutmeg is meant for everyone, but especially dedicated to my dear Art of Living friends and family, and especially to all those people who are on their first Part 1 or YES!+ course, have enthusiastically embraced a 6-day (or lifetime!) food challenge, and are looking for a helping hand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment